Tuesday 17 May 2016

Happy 2nd Birthday

Black Pig Border Morris Man
Today is the 2nd anniversary of this blog.

An awful lot has happened over the last year. I have bought a new camera and my lens collection has grown again including a 150mm to 600mm which is by far the most expensive lens I have ever owned.

My photography skills I think are still improving, albeit not at the speed I would like. Alas I am no nearer working out if there is an area I would like to specialize in

You may of also noticed that the number of blog posts has slowed considerable over the last months. There are good reasons for this. Firstly work commitments has meant I have not had as much time as I would like to write blog entries. It has also meant i have a large backlog of potential photos that need polishing.

I also have a number of blogs entries which need finishing off. One in particular, the review of my new camera, has proved particularly time consuming, but I am determined to complete it. However until I have, I have felt that i could not commit to some of the other posts I wish to write.

Anyway until that point and to celebrate the 2nd anniversary, here are a few images that I have taken recently

Illam Country Park

Dovedale Stepping Stones, Derbyshire

Illam Country Park


Add caption

I usually hate Bird on a stick images, but sometimes the targets are too obliging. A yellow wagtail via a 300mm zoom


No comments:

Post a Comment